Sunday, July 10, 2005

Poor IT Centre

This is with reference to Raja Asad's letter of October 6. I agree I agree with him as I took the same course. The administration of the institute is not good, the lab in-charge is not fit for this post as he does not know how to deal with the students, nor does he pay any heed to the Principal. Some more courses are to be offered, but I think the lab in-charge should be replaced first.
The students were not taught the three month course fully, with Internet Application left out completely, the papers were also held before complition of the course. The students kept on requesting the teachers to teach the course but to no avail. In my opinion, the institute should not start advance courses until they learn to run the institute better.

Readers Column, The Nation October 22, 2001.



No comments: