Friday, February 22, 2008

A True Leader

A leader should be a role model, they say, he is the representative of his people. What a cliché! On his recent visit to Europe, president Musharraf reportedly spent two billion rupees per night as hotel bill. But the subjects don’t care, do they? They have their own everyday worries, the bread and butter. The best thing for the president of a country like ours’ is to keep the eyes shut, hear nothing and rather say that ‘all is well’, something that our very own president is so apt at. The thread follows the needle, doesn’t it? If this be the president, let alone others having some authoritative post. The result is what we have, a savage garden full of wild bushes. All we need is a mindful gardener. Time for replacement! Reminds me of Abraham Lincoln’s words, “Die when I may, I want it said of me by those who know me best, that I have always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.” Compare it to what our man on top is doing, would you?
Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Writing a comment, I must agree that replacement is needed. First first to make a chance we have to look for better option or simply we can say that If not this president then who will be. Do we have any perfect option I mean who has enough capability or skills to handle all the situations. Answer from my side is No one...
sab koch aise he rahe ga koch tabdeel nahein hone wala